- Seminary started in September and our class is GREAT. We have youth from 5 Wards and 4 branches. We had District Conference a few weeks ago, and it was wonderful to meet up with 8 of our students. And then the next weekend we had Stake Conference and we only had 4 of our boys there--not sure where the rest of them were.
- Had a great visit to Indiana and Michigan to see some of the kids. (I am finding it harder and harder to be away from family.)
Must admit, sometimes I feel REALLY, REALLY far away. Texting, email, facebook may be enough for some, but not for me!!!!
- The mission is great. I love when they have the new missionaries come in and we have a dinner and they all bear their testimonies. They are so excited. And then the next night the ones who are going home come in for a dinner and they bear their testimonies. This happens every six weeks, and it is such a fabulous couple of days. I love these missionaries and can only imagine how hard it is for President and Sister Craig to say goodbye to them. (By the way, we sure love the Craigs!)
- We continue to love serving in our temple in Regina. I must admit I am pretty tired after our weekend there, but it is such a great experience. A couple of months ago we stayed a little longer at the temple on Saturday and had dinner with President and Sister Paulson.
- I don't think I wrote on the blog about the the Winnipeg Temple. No groundbreaking yet, but at least things are happening. I guess who could have gone to the property and posted a picture of the vacant land, but I think I will wait and post a picture of the groundbreaking--WHENEVER THAT HAPPENS.
- And in September our newest great grandson was born--Everett. I actually typed "little Everett", but believe me, HE IS NOT LITTLE. He weighed 10 pounds 8 ounces!!!! I had an Uncle Everett, so I love the name. I am definitely looking forward to meeting him in November.